What Makes Our Missoula Chiropractor Different?
When looking for a new Chiropractor in Missoula, it is important to find the right one for you. Virtually every Chiropractor will have some differences in the way that they treat, but it is good to understand the core principles that differentiates us from other Missoula Chiropractors. Every now and then, we hear some skepticism about Chiropractic because someone has gone to or heard of someone going to another Chiropractor in Missoula who prescribed things like high visit treatment plans or treatment that is ineffective, not evidence based, and expensive. Therefore, we have provided below, a list of what we do and don’t do to help you decide if we are the right Missoula Chiropractor for you.
What We Do:
- Individual treatment plans with the goal of getting you well as quickly as possible, in as few of visits as possible.
- Provide you with all of your treatment options, even if they are services we do not offer.
- Only take x-rays when clinically indicated.
- Base your treatment on how you are feeling. You only come in when YOU feel you need to.
- Actually treat the problem area, and only the problem area.
- Provide you with the most effective and most affordable treatment every visit.
- Adjustments are performed by hand with the highest level of specificity and care.
What We Don’t Do
- Prescribe every patient the same 45 visit or more initial treatment plan followed by a lifetime of regular visits whether you need treatment or not.
- Discourage you from seeing other providers, even if you could benefit from their services.
- Take x-rays on every patient no matter what.
- Perform upper cervical technique- where some Chiropractors believe every condition is caused by an issue in the neck, so they only adjust the neck, even if the problem is somewhere else.
- Adjust everything from head to toe, every visit, whether you need it or not.
- Offer coupons for free or discounted initial visits to get you in the door, then pressure you into more care then you need.
Dr. Chris Moore is a physician of choice for neck and back pain, having a broad background and clinical experience as a Chiropractor in Missoula. Dr. Chris Moore treats each patient as in individual, getting to know your specific health concerns, and finding a treatment plan that is in your best interest.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you! Learn more about the doctor and the clinic to see why Western Montana Spine & Injury Clinic is a perfect fit for your family.